  From: Anna Manzi
  To: o...@odessaoffice.com
  Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 10:08 AM
  Subject: WISP

  I am tired of the high cost of satellite internet and the limited use it
gives. We have to be careful on how much we download and upload, as well as we
cannot use the radio. It is quite inconvenient especially on how much we pay.
  Anyway, I am trying to find out more about a WISP connection and where to get
it. I am not sure if it would work well for us - we live in the middle of
nowhere in the Western part of the Catskills in NY and cannot get DSL or cable.
Our only option is satellite or dial-up. But, I would like to know more on
simple terms on how it may work for us and where to find a good server. Could
you help me in any way?
  We have a laptop and a PC that we use quite a bit (teenager in house) and I
am on it through-out the day. When my two adult children come home, they want
to use the connection with their laptops  as well.
  Please help?

  Ann Manzi