I have a large mobile police department deployment (100 current units
and 85 more to come). We started with waverider mobile units in the
cars but had to make a change because of all te problems withthe
lms8000 radios. We ultimately went with alvarion radios. The cars have
the ability to move between any of 4 towers and continue to move
traffic. We have a custom website that we designed for all of their
information and thy use thinkstream for background checks. We also
designed a system that integrates their car camera system with a pc
system. It works well and is priced good. If you have quetions I would
be glad to help.

Sent from my iPhone