The 7N, 6N and 5N will stack nicely if you take them apart and leave
a diagonal from each side attached.  A long trailer can move it
then.  I don't think you can easily move a 5 or 6 and certainly not a
7 put entirely together.  They are too wide to sit on a trailer properly.

Down, in good shape, $2500 or so would be a fair price.  A case of
Rustoleum cold galvanized and it will look like new.

So, if you want to brag (or take your knots) what did you pay?

Mike