This is to WISPA Members, if you're not a member you have time to join!

LEAVE YOUR CALENDAR OPEN FOR NOVEMBER 4th at 2PM Eastern, 11AM Pacific
and all time zones in between.  WISPA Promotions announce the first ever
Webinar.  This event is our outreach for members only, a personal visit
from a product manufacturer relevant to our industry.  We are hoping to
make this a regular event with different member manufacturers in our
industry. It is a pure question/answer session.

Several top administrators and highly-placed technical staff from a
manufacturer will be available to answer questions about any topic from
specifications to distribution/inventory control or future releases.
The first session will be with Ubiquity, the fast growing manufacturer
of many popular radios.  This idea came from a long thread of member
emails that essentially were 'guessing' about what these radios could or
could not do.  We consider these answers 'from the horse's mouth', and a
rare chance to talk to someone knowledgeable.  Again this is a session
for paid members only as a service of WISPA as we add value to your
membership.

The personnel attending from Ubiquity are:

Mike Ford - Technical Support and Applications Manager
Ben Moore - VP Bus. Dev.

We invite other manufacturers to email our Promotions Committee so we
may make this exclusive feature available on an ongoing basis. Simply
email for...@wispa.org and we can put together a schedule for these
sessions.  These are not sales presentations and video content is at the
option of the manufacturer.  The session will run 30-45 minutes for this
first one.  As it is our trial edition many of the rules and procedures
for future sessions will be based on how this session runs.  The exact
details of how to access, and the moderated rules for this forum will be
released Monday, November 2nd.

This Webinar is for you to learn more about the Vendors and their
equipment, we hope you attend and thank you for being a member of WISPA!

Forbes Mercy
WISPA Promotions Committee Chair