From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Nick Olsen
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 6:19 PM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] Nanostation Loco2

I was thinking about getting one of these to have for using open wireless
when I can't find any. Like keep it in the truck and have it if I can't
find any wireless networks with just my laptop. So I'm curious as to how
good they work. And what kind of power they are putting out. I Understand
that receive sensitivity will be more of a factor in this case. I like that
they are cheap, And can be used as a client. But Haven't found much on them
in terms of specs.

Nick Olsen
Brevard Wireless
(321) 205-1100 x106