Brian,

I argue to push legislation to give benefit to providers to map their data,
so its a no brainer to cooperate.
A Map is not needed to suggest and conclude USF reform.
A Map is needed implemen new USF rules, such as tocollect USF funds, and
block recipients from collecting funds.

I hardly see the benefit in giving away to the coverage information without
first being given the benefit of giving it away.

The first step is get legislation to include broadband as eligible
recipients.
And step two is to get legislation to include that USF funds wont be given
to entities that are alread y served by wireless technology.
And Step3 is to get legislation to include what criteria considers an area
adequately served by wireless technology.
Or Step4 - to create the equivellent of a ILEC, for a wireless provider.
Shouldn't there be a WiLEC status? :-)

When Feds give us good reason to disclose our coverage, backed by passed
good legislation,  I assure you WISPs will be first in line to give it.

Have the feds tell usthey wont give grants to new entrants where there is
already a WISP, unless to that pre-existing WISP, and I assure you WISPs
will flood the info to you.
But with legislation like, WISP must serve 60% of an areas to disqualify
others, there is hardly a call to action to provide information. Providing
that information just makes it easier for other applicants to serve our
areas.

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband