We really need more information in order to make any specific
recommendations.  Interface type required and quantity.  Rain zone the link
is going to be deployed in.  All indoor design, split IDU/ODU or all outdoor
design preference.  Required/desired availability.  Antenna size
limitations.

My recommendation would be Trango Giga or Apex.  We've been deploying them
since their introduction with great results.  We have one of the first Giga
18GHz radio sets among others running without any problems.  We have serial
#00000001, 00000002, 00000005 & 00000007 Giga 11GHz radios among several
others that have all performed as expected.  Trango support has been
responsive and helpful in the relatively few times we've needed their
assistance.

Trango is continuing to mature and develop their licensed line with the
introduction of the GigaPro among other products.  They are on the same
track to turn the licensed world upside down (with aggressive pricing and a
strong feature set) just as they did the unlicensed 5GHz market with the
introduction of the Sunstream 5800 series radio several years ago.  In my
opinion they are worth a close look and strong consideration.

Best,

Brad