From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Chuck Hogg
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2009 12:04 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Nearly 200 Mbit MikroTik link, was 100Mbps over 10
miles

When I discuss results, I always present the results using TCP not UDP.
Many times the TCP traffic is usually less (sometimes 30%+ less) than
the UDP tests.

Jayson are you also basing your tests on UDP?

I have multiple links that perform similar on UDP as well...I think you
will find though that more of your traffic is TCP and that is a major
impact on the performance of the link.

Regards,
Chuck Hogg
Shelby Broadband