I think the MT RB750 could sell for less, but I suspect the problem is volume.
I think they could add wireless and compete with the consumer grade junk if the
price was reasonable and if MT was a bit more of a household name. It would
take an easy and intuitive web interface, something for doing the basic setup
which is as easy to use as the web interface the consumer grade stuff. For
going further you'd need WinBox.

A lot of people read the speed tests of wireless routers and base their
decisions on that. People realize that wireless routers with the same wireless
technology achieve vastly different speeds in actual testing. I think something
from MT would beat a $22 Netgear box hands down on speed. Factor in the
powerful bandwidth management and other features the MT box has and it would be
a winner for the folks that look at more than price.

The super cheap consumer stuff scares me. Factor out the price of retail
markup, transportation, packaging, advertising and what are you really getting
for your money in terms of hardware?

Greg