Or change the clients channel first before you change the AP... Also in WDS
slave mode the client will automatically follow the AP....

/ Eje

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Data Technology
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 9:53 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] NanoStation External Antenna

I just got my 1 and only wds client off of wds.
He had a neighbor at the bottom of a hill that wanted service so I came
up with the idea of using wds to get them service.
It worked but if you have to change channels on the access point the wds
client will not change automatically.  You have to go out and manually
change the client's channel.  A real pain.

LaRoy McCann

----

----