Ubiquiti just released the 5.1 Beta firmware today.  Supposed to clear up
issues with the new AiMax gear.

Description from the forums is as follows:

* Full legacy product support
* WEP and WPA-TKIP support
* Added: Advanced Ethernet Settings
* WEB server change
* Auto ACK improvement
* Update PPPoE version, port fixes from legacy products
* Ethernet driver update
* AirMax improvements
---AirMax 4 level mac address based priority
---AirMax Automatic Voice packet recognition and TXQ assignment
* MAJOR: Stability issue on link when Airmax is disabled
* MAJOR: PPPoE Stability in HT40 mode (PPPoE session disconnects due to the
no response to 5 echo-requests (HT40 mode)
* MAJOR: Fixed performance issue in noisy condition (Rate control algorithm
is too aggressive in noisy conditions)
* MAJOR: Fixed WPA/WPA2 client connection issue to
* UI improvements

Known issues/restrictions:
- 5MHz channel width is not available in 5GHz mode (removed until it's
stable)
- Channel Shifting in 2.4GHz mode is not compatibile with existing
802.11a/b/g products due to enhancements.
- MCS14/15 does not work with WPA/WPA2 and WPA/WPA2-TKIP (removed from WEB
UI) (limitation from Atheros)

Link to download site, in case you need it.

http://www.ubnt.com/forum/showthread.php?p=60308#post60308

Let's see if I can screw my stuff up now....

Robert West

Just Micro Digital Services Inc.

740-335-7020