Right, but that is not what I am looking for.
I want to put each interface and the cost assigned to that interface in
a database.
I want to put in the interfaces each interface is directly connected to
in the database.
I want the tool to calculate the routes and cost between two selected
interfaces.
I guess what I want is an off-line cost calculator.
This way I can change one cost and see all the routes that are
influenced by the change, without impacting the real network.  It also
means that before adding another node I can easily determine what costs
to set on the new node to ensure traffic flows the best way.
This will also help in determining the best route to use should the load
on any given link rise to the point that I need to route some of the
traffic over different links.

--
Scott Reed
Sr. Systems Engineer