Nick Huanca wrote:
We are running into some interference type issues in a few markets with
900MHz. We've put in place some 10 and 20 MHz bandpass to filter cell and
paging. The interference seems to be still bothering our AP. In these
markets we have some antiquated MikroTik equipment running SR9 cards. We
believe this interference to be in-band but have yet to locate the source.

Anyone have any tips/tricks for either avoiding this interference or
locating its source? If we do locate it, any tips on how to get them to play
nice
Hi Nick...what exactly are you experiencing? Please describe your setups.

Thanks leon
02:33:00