Simply *67 if you call from your cell phone.

Or if you're like me use the remote phone feature.  You use your phone to
call your work phone, then issue commands to have the work phone call
someone.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
--- Albert Einstein