I agree but traceroutes run perfectly. Just to be clear, here is the setup:
Inet->RB450G(Firewall)->WRAP/StarOS->CPE->Customer Device (Cisco).
The subnet is 204.62.63.76/30.
RB450G has the subnet defined in the filter rules as chain forward.
The wireless interface on the WRAP has 204.62.63.77 assigned.
The CPE is in bridge mode so its on a private IP.
The Cisco has 204.62.63.78 assigned to ether1.
All with a 255.255.255.252 subnet mask.
I tested with my laptop in place of the router.
One strange item I noticed. I'm running RIP and it does not see the WRAP
with 204.62.63.77 assigned.
Any other ideas?
-RickG