If it has it, "it ain't a workin'"!

Bob-

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Greg Ihnen
Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2009 4:26 PM
To: Tom Sharples; WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Ubiquiti ready for prime time?

A hardware watchdog timer isn't something that's "supported". To me that
sounds like a software feature. A true hardware watchdog is a separate
circuit that oversees the system. If it detects a problem it toggle the
power controller chip to reset the whole board.

Greg

http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/";>http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail
/

-