If you have a ladder rack/utility bed on the truck, you can do what we did.

We took one of those Trango rounded steel plates and mounted it to the side
of the ladder rack.  We then put a 5ft+ pipe through that, let it rest on
the bed and we have a mobile pipe mount!  We have a cat5 cable ran from the
bed to the cab, with an inverter plugged right into the battery (just one,
gas truck).  We mounted 18v, 48v POEs to the floor and then the Motorola one
into a surge strip (love these now, thanks 3db).

If anyone cares, I'll take a picture.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
--- Albert Einstein