From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Jack Unger
Sent: Friday, December 25, 2009 1:44 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Merry Christmas, everyone.

Typo corrections are inline.

Have a peaceful and joyous whatever.

Marco Coelho wrote:

To All My Democratic Friends:

 Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes
 for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress,
 non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter
 solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the
 religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your
 choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or
 traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or
 secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful,
 personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the
 onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2009, but not without due
 respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose
 contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply
 that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the
 only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without
 regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious
 faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

  To My Republican and  Libertarian Friends:

 Merry Christmas  or  Happy  Holidays  and a Happy New Year!

Sorry..... I just couldn't pass it up!

Merry Christmas!

----

Jack Unger - President, Ask-Wi.Com, Inc.
Network Design, Technical Writing and Technical Training
Serving the Broadband Wireless, Networking and Telecom Communities Since
1993
www.ask-wi.com  818-227-4220  jun...@ask-wi.com