I hope everyone is weathering this latest event OK.  We have one
customer down, but they may have "turned off" the lights when they
went out of town; not sure.

The low seems to have been spinning over Fort Dodge, IA and bringing
bad weather along the Mississippi and into IL, and on the other side,
from OK to SD.  Western Iowa got hammered.

We had 48 hours of above freezing temperatures that started melting
the snow pack.  Christmas day the temp dropped 10 degrees in a few
minutes and all the slush froze hard.  It has been snowing lightly
off and on since.

"Yell" if you need some help!

Mike