I suppose if you really want to look at history we could look at how
many oil companies and Texas based telecoms sucked up to the government
trough during the administration of our last dumb-ass president from
Texas and start talking trash.    Apparently the Republicans idea of
broadband stimulus is to let the big boys merge with each other, gut the
Telecom Act of '96 and kill the remaining CLEC/DSL resellers and
illegally wiretap anyone they want to.    Ol W just loved sending
goodies to his country comrades from SBC.

Faked birth certificate?   Insinuations of local state pork mongering on
a $160,000 loan?   Kinda scraping the bottom of the barrel to look for
stuff to whine about.

Matt Larsen
vistabeam.com