We are NOT an equipment vendor by trade. We have several Tranzeo 900 MHz
radios that are used but in perfect working condition. (Used but works like
new)  We are migrating our 900 MHz systems from Tranzeo over to Canopy over
the next year or so and we will be selling these as we get them in. These
are all removed from operation in good working order with full mounting
hardware, power inserter and power supply. I believe we have 25 of these
right now and more to come soon. $250 each OR BEST OFFER gets them all. Send
a note to m...@mvn.net or call him at 618-244-6868 with your maximum
quantity requested and your offer. Credit card or cashier's check accepted.
You will be charged for shipping unless you wish to pick them up in Mt.
Vernon, Illinois. Returns for DOA only and only within 7 days of date of
delivery.
Again the contact is:
Mike Scrivner
m...@mvn.net