Got an email yesterday from Time Warner saying they are now taking Beta
Testers in my area for the TV Everywhere service.  In case you missed it,
Comcast and Time Warner are teamed up to provide video content over
broadband like HULU and others.  I assume that this is a product being used
to provide their "Start Over" service where if you missed the beginning of a
show on their cable system you can press a button to go to the beginning.

http://www.wired.com/epicenter/2009/06/time-warner-comcast-depart-from-hulu-
model-with-tv-everywhere/

Cable Companies moving their content to delivery via broadband and
eventually shifting the burden of the infrastructure to the ISP.

It's only getting worse.  Time Warner and Comcast should donate free
bandwidth if they expect us to handle all of this.  Only seems fair.

Robert West

Just Micro Digital Services Inc.

740-335-7020

Logo5