I stand corrected.

:)

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Scott Lambert
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 9:03 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Short range backhaul

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 05:38:06PM -0500, Robert West wrote:
> Just not enough Ham operators on this list.  The Hams would be pushing for
> the cheapest way of doing links instead of all the licensed and high
dollar
> crapola.

Don't say cheap.  It's simply more cost effective.  Labor is free, after
all.

> Some Hams could figure out how to run 300mb over a 20 mile link using
parts
> from 8 track tape players and a jar of pickle juice, stuffed into an old
> Tupperware container and have it run 24 hours a day for 6 years.

Pickle juice has horrible RF properties.  Use a mixture of 50% carrot
juice, 20% vidalia onion, and 30% green, unripe, lemon squeezeings.

lamb...@lambertfam.org

PS. people.... please trim at least the footer lines the mailing put on.
I must have had to delete at least 200 lines of nothing but footers.

Also, if you're going to top post, you might as well not even include
the original message.  Particularly in these kinds of threads.