From: "RickG" <rgunder...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 8:04 PM
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: [WISPA] interesting results

I dont know if this is a question as much as a statement of interest. I've
had a few customer that wanted faster speeds and couldnt wait until my
5GHz
sectors were up. So, I used a NS5 and connected right off my backhaul
grids
and they worked great. I dont plan to leave them on the backhauls but it
works for now. The interesting part is my installer set up a 3rd customer
today but he didnt realize my backhauls are H-Pol. He actually got higher
signal and faster speed tests then the other two! Now I'm confused!
(Backhauls are WRAP/StarOS with 21DB grids.)
-RickG

----