We've ran many thousands of feet of 'outdoor grade' Mohawk ethernet
cable, love the stuff. As for putting RJ-45 ends on them, we get the
Allen-Tel brand "RC" ends -- RC being Round Cable. Makes getting the
outdoor sheath up into the RJ-45 end a piece of cake. You can get packs
of 50 from Graybar for fairly cheap.