From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Steve Barnes
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 12:19 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Tech support: Windows XP Blue Screen of Death

For those of you who do tech support.  We have had 6 computers come in to
our repair center today that have Windows XP that all they do in normal or
safe mode is give a Blue Screen of Death.  They all claim that their
computers did a windows update yesterday and after that they no longer
work.  Since we supply the internet it must be our fault.  We have found
no fix but a windows reload.

This is for informational purposes only for your tech support departments.

Steve Barnes
RC-WiFi Wireless Internet Service

------