From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of D. Ryan Spott
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 7:36 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Moisture Abatement Techniques

The rule is to never stretch the last 2 winds of the tape as you put
it on... and ALWAYS *CUT* the tape, never rip it. Ripping implies
stretching till failure.

I can always tell who rips and who cuts on towers by the number of
vinyl flags flapping when I climb by other antennas on the tower.

ryan

----

----