Thanks Ralph, yeah that 'xmrack.jpg' is precisely what I see in the
penthouse of this building, too. I didn't get a chance to check out
those EMR suits though, to see what material they're made of, but that's
on the docket for tomorrow.

So on similar note, how many of you folks use Personal RF Monitors, and
if so, what brands/models do you recommend? I just didn't know if
NARDAlert was the go to brand for this or if others have had experience
with alternate brands.

Thanks.