Not sure if I should take offense to this or not. I assume you are aware
what conjecture is and that the statement about unproven proposition is not
directly related to my e-mail?
Because if it is then you need to withdraw this statement. As you might be
aware WISP-Router whom I represent is one of Ubiquiti's US distributors (one
out of 4). When I say something about Ubiquiti I tend to know what I'm
talking about because I had word from the horses mouth. Find anything that I
said in my message that is unproven based on anything that been posted on
the Ubiquiti forum. You will not be able to find anything. Same info I just
gave is on the forum from either Ben or Mike.
Also I had a very long working relationship with Ubiquiti (we started out
selling their SR2 and SR5 cards when that was their only product and was
recipients of cards from the first mass production run).
Ubiquiti say product supposed to be available by end of month that means
most of the time product is available for pickup in China at the beginning
of the following month then you have 1-2 weeks before you have product if
they are shipped airfreight, economically not feasible for most of their
products. PowerBridgeM5 will probably weight wise be around same weight as a
PowerStation so airfreight cost would be about $10-$12 per unit at least.
So products will be sea freight which means 4-6 weeks after they are ready
from MFG until they are in Distributors hands. First mass production run
have always been very limited qty. Order 1k unit and get maybe 200 to 500.
Order 2k and you might get 500.

Now on the other hand if you just threw out a big word without truly
understand it's meaning well so be it.

/ Eje Gustafsson
WISP-Router, Inc.