At this point, there are a total of (6) ATSC carriers we're trying to pull
down in 1080i. Once they're over on the other side of the lake, we can use
narrowcast transmitters back from our old headend site back to the new
headend where it can be distributed across fiber to the nodes then coax back
in to the community.

Know of any off the shelf options for ATSC or even just native HDMI/DVI HD
video in to IP out?

Windows Box *might* work but the concern would be failure in the winter
where it would be located - either helo or snow cat to access October-May...