From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Scottie Arnett
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 12:28 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Postfix/Dovecot Experts

On that note, does anyone have a website or listing of defunct DNSBL's
or any defunct blacklists? Would be nice if you could sign up for some
kind of warning via email or whatever.

Scottie

From: Kristian Hoffmann <kh...@fire2wire.com>
Date:  Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:15:56 -0700

--------
>> WISPA Wants You! Join today!
>> http://signup.wispa.org/

---------
>WISPA Wants You! Join today!
>http://signup.wispa.org/

>---
>[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

Wireless High Speed Broadband service from Info-Ed, Inc. as low as
$30.00/mth.
Check out www.info-ed.com/wireless.html for information.

--------