Not so dumb. But a simple Google search for "electrical downtilt" results in:

http://www.eng-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=145707&page=11

The first result. Gives a simple, clear answer as far as I read it.

Chuck

On Mar 31, 2010, at 8:26 AM, Mark McElvy wrote:

> Ok, dumb question time. How does electrical downtilt work on an omni?

Chuck Bartosch
Clarity Connect, Inc.
200 Pleasant Grove Road
Ithaca, NY 14850
(607) 257-8268

"When the stars threw down their spears,
and water'd heaven with their tears,
Did He smile, His work to see?
Did He who made the Lamb make thee?"