Hi,

So, as I said since the Broadband Stimulus act was passed, the money
will be wasted. Qwest just applied for $467 MILLION dollars to upgrade
their DSL infrastructure in my coverage areas. They want to expand and
"upgrade the slower 7meg connections" to go up to "12 to 40 megabytes
per second".

The article says they will increase coverage to 29,922 new customers.
That's an average cost of $15,607 PER CUSTOMER.

Many of the areas they list (Idaho Falls, Rexburg, Ammon, Blackfoot,
Rigby, Shelley, etc.) already have at least 3 providers and some have 4
or 5 provider choices.

Let the waste begin.... :(

Travis
Microserv