From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of tfad...@coastinet.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 11:36 PM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] Bridge Network - ARP Poisioning

     H E L P !

 I need help, I am one of those people who SOMEDAY is going to
implement a routed network.  I am  now suffering from hackers ARP
spoofing and bringing down customers, parts of my  network and "man in
the middle" attacks. I am the man in the middle, so they can  capture my
passwords!

 I have about 700 subscribers on a one bridge network.  I need help
stopping the attacks and  then help with implementing a routed network
that can be managed and find mischievous customers in the future.

 I do not have this expertise and looking for  help.

 tfad...@yahoo.com

--------