If you find out which MAC is the "offender" you can follow your
bridging/MAC address tables back to the source of the chaos. It's
possible that the MAC is spoofed, as well, but you should at least be
able to figure out a general idea of which AP the attacks are coming in
from.

You can find out which MAC is doing this either by running a sniffer or
running a piece of software on the bridge called "arpwatch"

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Charles Hooper