The general Press Release describing WISPA's recent FCC TV White Space
meeting with the FCC was published yesterday. Please check it out.

<http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/WISPA-Asks-FCC-to-Optimize-TV-Whitespace-Rules-1148605.htm>

I would like to thank:

a) The WISPA Trip Team Members who volunteered their time to prepare for
and to attend this meeting - Ryan Spott, Alex Phillips, John Scrivner.
You guys did an excellent job.

b) John Scrivner and Forbes Mercy for assisting with the drafting and
editing of the Press Release.

c) Elizabeth Bowles and her staff at Aristotle.Net for assisting with
optimizing the Press Release for web distribution.

d) All Members of the FCC Committee who helped us to develop and refine
our TVWS position over the past several years.

e) The WISPA Board for their support of our Mission to gain new
frequencies for WISPAs to use.

f) All WISPA Members who recognized that FCC lobbying and advocacy plays
a significant role in the success of our industry and who trust us to
use their Membership dollars wisely.

Now a brief word to those of you who are reading this message but who
are not yet WISPA Members.

"Support your wireless industry by becoming a WISPA Member"

Thanks everybody.

Jack Unger
FCC Committee Chair
818-227-4220

--
Jack Unger - President, Ask-Wi.Com, Inc.
Network Design - Technical Training - Technical Writing