Haha, that's a good point. One of the criteria we look at during site
surveys is how can we best position the mount/unit for optimal
performance but also least visibility from the ground? We're always
trying to keep it hidden from the street or parking lot.

Also thanks for the response Bob -- in about a year or so we'll probably
check back to see if that cable is visible. It's somewhat hard to
explain, but the cable sits far back enough from the parking lot/front
of the building and there are so many other objects to look at that I
wonder how truly noticeable our 24 gauge cable would be against the
building if the latex coat did wear off <shrugs> -- time will tell, but
I think if this comes up in the future we'll definitely go Krylon.

Thanks.