From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Scott Carullo
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 9:07 PM
To: Travis Johnson; wireless@wispa.org
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Couple more questions for the 11Ghz folks

I guess my question would be whether the 6Ghz difference between 5gig and
11gig is as much different from 11gig to 18gig...  Seams to me just
guessing that 11gig and 18gig would act very differently for rain fade....
but then again I'm without any experience on either so I'm just probing for
answers...

Scott Carullo
Brevard Wireless
321-205-1100 x102