So what kind of throughput are you getting from that setup?

LOL!

Bob-

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Kurt Fankhauser
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 11:28 AM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: [WISPA] Ever wonder how bad RB333/444 stacked cards interfere?

If anyone is like me and ever wondered how bad that stacking cards of the
same band in RB333 or RB433 interfere with each other, well, I finally
answered my own question. I've been wondering this for the past 3 years and
no one could really give an answer, or show proof. Well I bought a spectrum
analyzer and decided to do some testing. I plugged the spectrum analyzer
directly into the antenna port on a disabled card that was stacked on top of
a card that was transmitting. Bleed-over on the adjacent channels started at
-76 !!!!

Won't be doing that anymore! Just thought I would share this valuable
information with the list. For more tests at different channel widths and
such check out this thread.

http://forum.mikrotik.com/viewtopic.php?f=7
<http://forum.mikrotik.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30657&p=204642#p204642>
&t=30657&p=204642#p204642