Ok. The truth sucks.  Another government burden on joe business.  What a PITA

From: Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:02:42
To: WISPA General List<wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: Re: [WISPA] [Fwd: You're going to love this... New IRS rules]

I agree completely.

WISPA is an association for Wireless ISPs.  Billing is a pretty big factor
in a WISP.  The name behind the list is "General" so I feel it is completely
on topic.

I would ask that we don't bounce back and forth saying this is or is not the
case.  Find the truth, the facts, then share.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue
that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill