I don't have a problem with what you have stated... however your first
sentence is rather in-accurate...

"The operating ideology of the current Congress, President, and
associated agencies which deeply affect our business,"

Ask any of the Wireline Service Providers, they will tell you things
started many years ago... what you are seeing is the result of actions
taken by the previous administration...

If you state your message as in "Hey the Gov has been moving in a
direction that is going to put us on the short end of the stick".. I am
sure you are not going to get much argument... and also be prepared to
answer the next question..."What should we be doing about it ?"

I don't know if your are doing this on purpose or without realizing...
when you start attributing what is happening now to the current
administration ....then guess what Pal.. you are showing up pretty late
to the party....

Throwing tantrums about politics on the list, is what most folks get
annoyed with.... While, Stating facts about a bill that has been passed,
and about what obligations it produces on all of us in the years down
the road is valid and valuable info......presenting it as a 'we are
getting snookerd by the current folks in charge', is like crying over
split milk.

realize that they have never been 'friends' of the smaller service
providers, weather it was Republicans in charge or Democrats.
Republicans have clearly demonstrated, that they like to support Big Business
who give them a lot of money and promise them cushy jobs after
they get out of office... The Democrats tend to look thru thier Rose
colored glasses, on behalf of the people, as if they know what is good
for them.

Guess what.. if you are a small business, service provider, you get screwed
either way...

Want to convert your frustrations into action ? go make Trips to DC and
give your favorite representative an earful.

Faisal