I have:

(9) Trango Fox 5580 Units for sale $60 Each or $480 if you buy all of them.

(2) Trango 5800 units $75 each

All will come with Power supply and PoE.

(19) Alvarion SU-I-1D-900 with Pigtail and power supply - $100 each or
$1750 for all of them

(1) Alvarion AU-I-900 - $250 (this is the AU style that looks just like
the SU.

(10) Ubiquiti NS5 Loco units for sale $30 each
(3) Ubiquiti NS4 units: $40 each

Please contact me off list if you are interested in one or more of these
items.

We also have some other gear but the list is to long but if you are
interested in:

Alvarion B14 or B28
Trango 5830 or 900 AP's
Alvarion 2.4ghz SU-I-1D-2.4 units

Contact me and I'll see what I have for a real good price.
--

Thanks,
Cameron Kilton