I recently helped a project rebuild (United Methodist Church
www.COR.org ) in Haiti
The challenges are more than just not having the radio... sadly

Hit me off list if you want some details - sad how difficult and
expensive it is to help them rebuild due to the controls in place to
just bill the heck out of ya.

In a major city - a capitol city no less of 3 million + people - there
are no paved roads.

Infrastructure seems almost as though it is in place to keep folks
down from what I understand...

Either way - I know a group that would love the equipment to begin
helping rebuild the schools and such for sure