Only the Rocket M's have the antenna port on them, all of the others
have built in antennas.... since Rocket M's are really to be used as
AP's , could I ask what is the vlaue in trying to do what you are asking
for ?

Why not just deploy the Radios with the antennas, that they are designed
to work with ?

What is there to be gained by using a 802.11n radio and then 'crippling'
it by using some external settings for 'disabling' one of the antenna
ports ?
If it is interference you are worried about, let the 2x2 radio with
Airmax on, take care off it it self.

Faisal.