Here I have two NanostationM5s as a backhaul. On one end (the router end of the
link) the NSM5 is wired to a PS2 via their secondary ethernet ports. If I put
that NS5M in 100Mbps full dup it works fine, but the PS2 it's connected to
doesn't offer (via the GUI) the option of forcing the ethernet port
speed/duplex so I'm assuming that the PS2 is doing auto-mdx effectively
crossing over the TX/RX. On the other end I have the other NSM5 wired (via it's
secondary ethernet port) to a BulletM2. If I put both of those into 100Mbps
full dup it dies. If only one or the other is forced 100Mbps full dup while the
other is auto-negotiate it's fine. With UBNT to UBNT I think it's just the
auto-mdx cross over issue.

Greg