FYI

From: nten-disc...@groups.nten.org [mailto:nten-disc...@groups.nten.org] On
Behalf Of Angela Siefer
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 7:15 PM
To: nten-disc...@groups.nten.org
Subject: [NTEN Discuss] Request for Proposal - OneCommunity's"Connect Your
Community"

Request for Proposal for OneCommunity's "Connect Your Community" program
(CYC Program)

RFP# 06-01-2010-CYC

Prospective Responder to RFP:

You are invited to submit a proposal for OneCommunity's CYC project in
accordance with the requirements set forth in the attached request for
proposal (RFP), which is also available on-line at
http://www.onecommunity.org/uploadedFiles/CYC_RFP_06_01_2010.pdf .

OneCommunity is a non-profit technology corporation providing ultra high
speed network services to healthcare, education, government and non-profit
civic institutions in Northeast Ohio.  It currently operates a fiber optic
network serving the Northeast Ohio that is one of the largest and fastest in
the world.  OneCommunity provides access to this network in areas most in
need of broadband options for adoption, such as through extensive wireless
networks providing access to many who could not otherwise afford it.

Together with our seven local community administrator (LCA) partners,
OneCommunity has been  awarded funding under the American Recovery &
Reinvestment Act, through NTIA's BTOP program, for the CYC program under the
sustainable broadband adoption category to train and support the adoption of
broadband by 26,000 people over a 2 year period

This RFP seeks proposals to design and construct a web-based application to
support the administration, operation, management reporting and analytical
needs of the CYC program.

If you intend to respond to the RFP, a non-binding letter of intent should
be submitted to Deb Canale (dcan...@onecommunity.org) in writing, by fax or,
preferably, by e-mail, and be received no later than Monday, June 14, 2010
(see section 1.3 of the RFP).

The original, 2 copies, and an electronic MS word or PDF version of your
proposal must be received not later than 5:00 EST on June 25, 2010, or your
proposal will otherwise be disqualified.

OneCommunity desires to act quickly, and intends to identify the provider
whose proposal is the best solution for our project on or about June 30,
2010. We will notify all providers, whether they are disqualified, rejected,
or unsuccessful although responsive.

Thank you for your time, effort, and interest in our "Connect Your
Community" program (CYC Program).

Angela Siefer

ShinyDoor

O:  614 .537.3057

 <http://www.shinydoor.com/> Website|  <http://www.twitter.com/AngelaSiefer>
Twitter |  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/angelasiefer> LinkedIn

~~~----~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Affinity Group Links:

* To reply to sender (Angela Siefer):
ang...@shinydoor.com

* To view sender's profile, click this link:
Angela <http://groups.nten.org/profile.htm?mode=vp&pid=92773>  Siefer

* To visit this affinity group on the web, go to:
view affinity group <http://groups.nten.org/group.htm?igid=6422>

* To send email to entire affinity group:
nten-disc...@groups.nten.org

* To email the affinity group moderator(s) (Holly, Annaliese):
nten-discuss-modera...@groups.nten.org

* Stop email from this affinity group:
nten-discuss-unsubscr...@groups.nten.org

* To remove yourself from this affinity group, send email to:
nten-discuss-rem...@groups.nten.org

* UNSUBSCRIBE or change delivery settings (via the Web):
edit <http://groups.nten.org/p.htm?m=qs&em=oz...@maine.rr.com&sk=lonm72>
delivery settings