Gang,

    I've been working away, keeping my head down and nose to the
grindstone for a while.  Last week, I finally looked up and calculated
what my little WISP is making after 5 years of working on it and working
another job (sometimes 2 jobs, one of which is being a youth pastor) for
60 to 80 hours per week.

For the time I put into the WISP, I make somewhere between 5 and 6
dollars per hour.

My biggest obstacle (and expense) is bandwidth.  I am in the high desert
of SE Arizona, and there are $800 T1's.  That's all I've found.

Is there any one out there that knows something I don't about bandwidth
possibilities?  Currently, the margin is just too thin.

Jason