From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Jason Wallace
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2010 5:27 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] The Bottom Line

The nearest town of any size is Willcox Arizona, 25 to 30 miles away.
T1's there are $400 ish per month, which is an improvement.  Because of
regulations and contractors, etc, towers in Arizona are a huge expense;
30k or so minimum.  No do-it-yourselfing.  I am looking at this option,
but it is a lot of effort for a little improvement.

Tucson is the nearest major city.  It is 80 miles and 2 mountain ranges
away.