Those are not used CB3's anymore,  those are power pingers!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Cameron Crum
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2010 12:59 PM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] For Sale

I've got a bunch of stuff we are trying to get rid of that is left over in
our warehouse after the sale:

~50 DSS style mounts - some with long arms, about 20 still in the box they
were shipped to us in, another 10 or so that were never assembled and the
rest are "used". - $150 + shipping for all

~20 Tranzeo CPE's - mix of CPE-200-15, CPE-200-19, CPQ-200-15, and
CPQ-200-19 - some work and some don't  - $50 plus shipping for all of them

~50 Engenius CB3 + Deluxe radios - pre-deployed but just about every one
still runs  - $50 + shipping

1 Pac Wireless 2 ft soid dish with radome and 5 GHz feed - $25 + shipping

1 Pac Wireless 2ft solid dish NO radome and 5GHz feed. - $25 + shipping

I've also got several Pac grids of different gains and frequencies. If
anyone really want's these I can get more details on them.

1U NetEQ box (don't know which model but I'm guessing it is the 10MB version
- came out of a wisp we took over) Missing Top cover because a lager fan was
added to the heatsink - $250 + shipping

Cisco 2600 with 2 T1 interfaces - $50

If you are anywhere near Fort Worth, you can come pick the stuff up,
otherwise I'll ship to you via ups or fed-ex ground.

Thanks,

Cameron

----