MUM is not for training, but MT is offering several courses the same week as MUM. I think at the same venue. I went to MUM Dallas last year. It is worth while. Though not for training, I did learn a lot. There were several presentations on new things and there were presentations on new ways to use the old things. I also was able to meet a bunch of folks from the maillists I participate in. Though I was not able to make the WISPA event in St Louis, from what I heard there was a lot more going on there than at a MUM. Still for the price, I did find it worthwhile and hope to attend again this year.

Josh Luthman wrote:
MUM is not for training. MUM is similar to Animal Farm if you've been there. It's more of a trade show and has a few presentations on how some people use Mikrotik.

If you want training I'd suggest Butch Evans' classes. I found the basic class to be very informative even knowing quite a bit of the material.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St